Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kitty Halloween. Meow!

Hey girls! It's been a while since I last updated my blog. I feel so bad about abandoning my blog. I have an exciting news to let you all, but I think I am going to film a video for that. Today I am going to show you guys what I dressed up as for Halloween. A kitty! I had so much fun dressing up. I hope you guys had an awesome time dressing up too!



Eye makeup

Filled my upper lip with black eye liner. Extended the corner and curved the line upward.
Had a heart-shaped nose and whiskers on each side of my cheek.


Make myself a pair of ears using index cards, velvet fabric and pipe cleaners.


A sequined black dress. Put on a black belt to support my cat tail.


It was really last minute that I decided to dress up for Halloween, I didn't have any costume so I made my own cat ears and cat tail. The tail is made of papers and masking tape. It doesn't look really nice, but oh well, I had no choice.


I think this look would be perfect if I paired it with a pair of black heels but I wore a pair of white heels instead, because I am not at home and I don't have any black heels with my right now.


I hope you guys had a great Halloween. November is finally here and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me. I hope you guys are doing well and I hope I will have time to put up a video soon. Take care!

4 comments:

  1. Nice kitty costume there ! Welcome back to blogging ! Keep blogging ! Blog about your life there also if you can ya , would like to hear more about how's your life there . =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meow meow~~ quite creative to create your own costume instead of buying a new one! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...